My grandmother passed away 2 weeks ago and so I haven't been good about doing my blog. We had family come in from Minnesota and California and it was just so crazy here. We then quickly had an estate sale while my uncle was still in town from N. California. An
It was all very sudden. My gram had broke her leg the Sunday before Memorial Day at church. She had gone into surgery that night and passed away while they were fixing her leg. She would of turned 85 the next week (last week).
I'm not sure how I'm handling it all. We had a world wind of people that next week and then the following week we were preparing for the Estate Sale. This is the first week where I think that I can finally breath and start processing her passing. But life doesn't stop. Kaleb this week has started his PE class and a beginning band with the recorder class.
Blessings All...
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
So sorry to hear about losing your gramma. We know she's in a better place and is now dancing with the angels. I'm sure it's been pretty stressful and hectic time with so much going on, but you're right . . . life does go on. Save all the special memories of your gramma (and your mom for that matter) that you can and pass them along to K.
Good for K. Playing in a band can be such fun!
Post a Comment