Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Kalebs 4th Grade Pictures

I thought that I would post Kaleb's pictures that we had done the other day. These are pictures of his pictures...


I think that this is my favorite picture...




Great pictures of a great boy!!

4 comments:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

A great boy and such a handsome boy. He's growing up so darn fast!

Nice pictures . . . they sure get better pictures than when I was in fourth grade. I think these digital cameras are awesome, because they see instantly if the kid had his eyes closed, or whatever, and they can retake them!

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Hey you . . . I can't read the orange type on your page! You-Whoooooooo, can see it!

kalebsmum said...

I don't know you but thank you...

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Much easier to read! Thanks a bunch . . . with love from your favorite fan!