Thanks so much for the idea, I totally copied you I know. It was my first, and I loved it!! I think I might be hooked. It was sooo easy!!! Hope you have a fantastic Christmas!!
This is so cool! It seems I don't have the time, supplies, or space to scrapbook so this is beyond words. Thank you for the late Christmas gift and wonderful idea for my resolution to finally do something with our photos.
3 comments:
Thanks so much for the idea, I totally copied you I know. It was my first, and I loved it!! I think I might be hooked. It was sooo easy!!! Hope you have a fantastic Christmas!!
What a great idea. I loved going back and forth and looking and smiling at all the pictures. Merry Christmas to all three of you with lots of hugs!
This is so cool! It seems I don't have the time, supplies, or space to scrapbook so this is beyond words. Thank you for the late Christmas gift and wonderful idea for my resolution to finally do something with our photos.
Post a Comment