Monday, July 12, 2010

Cool 4th of July Pic...


I was organizing some of my pictures and came upon this one. 4th of July was fun, it was over at our friends, the Hamiltons, and I'm sure that this pic was taken towards the end of lighting the fireworks off. I loved that there was a firework being lit off but I love all the smoke swirls! It was very smokey by the time we were done.

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

I have so many fond memories of our Fourth of July neighborhood parties at our house when our kids were Kaleb's age . . . just plain ol' fun, with swimming, barbecuing, waiting for it to get dark, and then we'd all pool our money together and buys loads of fireworks. The men would be in charge, and the women and kids would sit on the front lawn and enjoy. This picture with the smoke swirls looks like the end of a fun time!