Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Notebooking

Kaleb and I are trying something new for our homeschool right now.It’s called notebooking. From what I have been able to gleen from it is a way to homeschool – all the work is stored in a notebook (thus why it is called notebooking) Kaleb right now is learning about the Apollo space program and so like today he put a small biography together about Jim Lovell. Yesterday he wrote a list of all the missions with the men and women that were involved. Tomorrow he is going to do more information on one of the launches, and then Thursday he is going to do a history of NASA. And in the area of notebooking, he’s doing handwriting, history, science, and language arts. I’m still new at this but I like that it’s all together, one unit.

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

That really is pretty neat that he can incorporate all those subjects into one project. It must make it easier on the teacher too!