Sunday, January 02, 2011

2011 New Years Resolution #2

Well, just to start, I love posting my resolutions here because it’s easy to come back to them and review what I wanted to do and how I wanted to do them. I think that it would be harder on Facebook with all the activity going on.

#2 is for the family this time. Doug’s new job has all sorts of positives and one is a free health coach that is at our disposal! Leanne is great! She is directing us about vitamins that we should be taken and how to schedule meals where we are eating the best that we can to just name two off the top of my head. She also loves making smoothies and that is what she has on her idea’s list. And she does a great job too!!

Hopefully I’ll start making my menu tomorrow along with the first day of school for 2011. I’ve been sick and so hopefully I’ll have enough energy to do that.

So far, I like my list and it sounds do able!

No comments: