Today Doug, Kaleb and I went to McMinnville to remember my grandmother, Letha Stanton, and her mom, Mary Smith. It would have been her 88th birthday. The yellow roses on the right were from me, as those are the flowers that remind me of her. The flowers in the middle were from my Auntie Connie and her son Gary. The flowers on the left were flowers that I brought from my great grandma.
This is my Auntie Connie. I love her to pieces!! She is my dad’s one and only sister.
So glad that we met them there on grandma’s birthday. We went to Shari’s afterwards for lunch and sat and chatted. It was far too long since we had seen them!
1 comment:
Family is so important, I'm glad you got together with Auntie Connie. I hope you can figure a way to make the time to do it more often. Beautiful flowers, especially those pretty yellow roses!
Post a Comment