Thursday, January 26, 2012

What I’m reading now…

greedy bones

My friend recently put that she was reading by a cozy fire and her daughter and I wondered what she was reading. And so I thought that I would post what I’m reading…

Greedy Bones by Carolyn Haines

This is my 3rd or 4th mystery by her. I had originally picked her series up because we were headed to Hawaii and I wanted something different to read. A family friend had a different on in the series in one of her Hawaii pictures and so I gave it a try and now I’m hooked!!

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Hmmmmm ...I'm not normally a reader. I find my mind gets distracted easily and reminds me of things I "should" be doing and then I feel guilty that all I'm doing is sitting and reading. I'm trying to get rid of that guilt-feeling — I think I have finally given myself "permission" to enjoy a good book guilt-free. Maybe I'll give Carolyn Haines a chance to hook me!