This year we did something different this year for Christmas. We were invited to D's older half cousins house. We had never done that before and it was interesting joining a group of people that I'm not that firmilliar with. It's D's moms half brothers kids that were close to D's mom and Uncle (her twin)
We had a fun time. We had a gift exchange where D came away with a gift card to Target and I got the Magic Bullet blender (as seen on TV). K had his own exchange and he ended up getting a car that will blast out the "who let the dogs out" song.
This picture is of all the family that was born with our last name. It's funny to see 3 generations of T's.
As we left we were told that we are always welcome!
3 comments:
Now that you're "familiar" with those cousins, this should be a new family tradition. Half-cousins . . . hmmmm . . . I think I'd just call them cousins! Close enough! Glad you had fun with your extended family. Family is so important!
I've never seen the Bullet Blender so when I Googled and saw that it "does any job in less than 10 seconds" - cool gift, eh? Pretty nice gift exchange. We put a $15 limit on our gift exchange, so nothing that nice was ever offered. I got a LED-light battery operated lantern which was pretty cool. We'll use it when we camp out in the desert.
Who is the third generation in the picture? D, K, and who else?
Doug's uncle is the 1st, doug and his cousins are the 2nd and Kaleb is the 3rd.
Post a Comment