Thursday, December 07, 2006

Top Events for the Taylors in 2006

Some good friends of ours send out their top ten things that they did in 2006 with their Christmas picture and I thought that would be fun to highlight some of the things that happened to us this year...

Our trip to Disneyland and Legoland in April.
K playing goalie for soccer.
D got his Gallbladder out.
D's new job at Idea Agency.
K learned to play chess.
D traveling back east for Idea.
I joined the board for K's homeschool co-op.
Our many fun evenings during the summer walking around our little fairview village, including a chili cookoff with friends.
K's 2nd place in his Pinewood Derby race for cub scouts.
About 800 pictures taken in 2006 (and there's still 4 days left!)
K turned 8 on December 21st.
D and I celebrated 14 years on the 5th of December.
These were in no real order, but just some of the things that we did this year. We had a lot of fun this year and are anticipating a fun 2007!!

2 comments:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

What a great year. But I don't know what Idea Agency is and what does D do for them? I'm dying of curiosity! Congratulations on serving on a board. What function does the board do for a homeschool co-op? Happy Birthday K, and Happy Anniversary to you guys, way to go!

Anonymous said...

You are the best mommy and wife in the whole world...just in case you didn't already know that.

I love you,
D