Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Pics

Here are some new pictures of us Taylors.

We've been busy this summer and I'm finally able to sit down and let you know how we are doing.

K in June crossed over from a wolf to bear in June for cub scouts. He couldn't wait to wear his new light blue colors. K and I will be heading for cub scout camp next week where he will ride a horse for the first time. D will join us the next day so we can do camp as a family.


We also had a fun 4th of July. We started out with lunch with d's uncle for his 77th birthday. D and K then went and saw the new Transformers movie. We then lit all our fireworks off that night infront of our new place.

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Have a great time at camp. Is this a day camp, or an overnight camp? We've been campers for many years and our kids and their kids love to camp. This is a busy summer for us for guests but I think we better get you guys in on some time at Camp Cascadia next summer. We have a great 12 x 16 tent that Jen and her three kids enjoyed last week. We set it up in the woods and they love it. Big enough for three queen-size air matresses (she brings two and we have one) plus room for "stand-up dressing!"

I'll look for lots of stories when you get back from your adventure.