Yesterday, I met two friends and there kids at our local pumpkin patch and enjoyed a beautiful Sunny day. We went in on a hay ride, the kids played in a "Kids zone", the kids did a small hay maze with flash lights and they picked out some small pumpkins.
Here are all the kids...
it was too funny to see John Deere on some of the trikes...
1 comment:
Ooooooh, life is good spending time with friends. I'm so glad the weather cleared up for you because when we left last week it they were forecasting lots and lots of rain (the reason we were glad to head south) . . . but wait— That's what makes Oregon the beautiful state it is! Have a fun fall season.
Did I tell you that Jennifer and family are moving to Coarsegold? That really puts smiles on our faces. They move the middle of December so we won't be having to drive six hours to get to the grandkids, only about five minutes! Life IS good!
Post a Comment