Thursday, December 06, 2007

Ick...Ick...Ick

I just wanted to post real quick...

I've had strep throat and wanted to you to know that things are getting better.

We just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary and D is taking me to the Melting Pot tomorrow, just the two of us. K's friend G is coming over and they will be watched by G's older sister. It's nice to have friends who have kids old enough to watch the younger ones :)

We also just got a new to us car yesterday. It is a 2003 Saturn Wagon. It only has 37 k on it and it's a great car (so far) we've had it less then 24 hours. We'll be taking it over the mountain to visit my family in acouple of weeks for Christmas.

Well, for those that read this, I'll be talken to you later...

2 comments:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Happy Anniversary! Fifteen years is a milestone you should be very proud of. Melting Pot sounds like a fondue place? What fun, enjoy and bon appetît . . . can't figure out how to type the accent over the "i" . . . but you know what I mean!

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Glad you're feeling better. Strep is no fun!