K and his cake (that mom had made) with his dad and friend J looking on.
K had a great 9th Birthday party. After the Transformer movie came out and another friend had a Transformer party, he just had to have it too. He had 10 friends at his party, played Transformer Bingo and he had a great time. He got lots of stuff...usually transformer or lego in nature. And watched an old Transformer movie.
His birthday is actually on Friday, but with it being so close to Christmas, we try to have it further out...And early enough in the day so kids that are in our churches Christmas production, can make it :)
Merry Christmas!!
1 comment:
I was going to give you a bad time about not updating your blog when I realized I hadn't even commented on this one yet! I guess we've both been busy. I was sure, though, that I had wished K a great big Happy Birthday!
You do a good job at making him feel so special with a birthday so close to Christmas. JD's birthday is on the 10th of December and we always have to make a special effort on celebrating his special day in amongst the holiday rush.
Okay, that said . . . catch us up on the last month, please!
Post a Comment