Just wanted to write real quick and let those reading that we are doing well. We are busy as ever and trying to find our old routine before Christmas, Anniversary and Birthdays hit. D had 10 days off between K's 9th Birthday and New Years day and so none of us had been on a routine and it has been hard to get back into the swing of things.
We also have been doing a lot of organizational stuff...like puting a "mini gym" in our garage (more life a new tread mill, D's punching bag and a tv to watch to pass the time) and then buying a computer and desk (our old desk was leaning and was proped up by the wall...tee hee. So, we have been busy.
I also got a new toy... A new camera...And it's great. I just want to do stuff so I can use it!! It's a Kodak 8.1 mp with 12x's zoom!! I can't believe that I finally got a great zoom!! No one is safe now ;)
We have also been trying to fiqure out our May vacation down to Disneyland. I think that we are going to drive down and go to Legoland too. When we went two years ago we did both but we were very rushed. Hopefully this time we are giving ourselves enough time, even though we are driving.
Well, should sign off, told D that I'd let him play with our new 'puter :)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
Yahoo . . . our wires must have crossed because you just recently posted. Glad to hear you all are alive and well. Can't wait to see some pictures taken with your new camera!
Post a Comment