Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My 3rd Project


It's finished!! And it was fun to do!!
Mine's on top and the one that you sent me is one the bottom. It's funny that a different sized needle will get you a little smaller cloth. I think I might invest in size 8's because I want to do more :)
I was also trying to finish a small blanket that needs to be sent to Michigan (my friend had her 2nd boy last Tuesday)
Well, back to school for me and K.


1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Good job my friend, I'm so proud of you! I've made hundreds of these, and just love them. I love the way they squeeze out nice and dry, and then they wipe up the counters so nicely because they have texture to them. They do start to fade as they get washed, but they hardly ever wear out!