Saturday, September 27, 2008

My life in a Mosaic...


The concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.


The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Stacey
2. What is your favorite food? Cheeseburgers (and it just happened to be an in n out burger pictured!
3. What high school did you go to? Tigard High School... and there was one of the band :)
4. What is your favorite color? Dark Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Orlando Bloom... has been a hit for me from the start in Lord of the Rings
6. Favorite drink? Shirley Temple
7. Dream vacation? Egypt
8. Favorite dessert? Rootbeer Float
9. What you want to be when you grow up? When I was in high school it was to be either a lawyer (don't know why now) or an egyptologist...
10. What do you love most in life? My Family
11. One word to describe you. Gulible
12. Your flickr name. dostka
This was a lot of fun to see what pictures would come up...
give it a try...

2 comments:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

I can't figure out how to do it?

kalebsmum said...

How to creat the mosiac:

1. go to www.flickr.com/search/
2. Start with question one and put in your answer: ie Janice
3. Pick any of those pics that one page and right click and select properties and copy the address (URL)
4. Then go to http://bighugelabs.com/ flickr/mosaic.php I selected 4 rows and 3 colums, and then left everything the same. The I would go between the two websites and plug in answers and URL's. Once I created it, I saved it onto my own computer and plugged it into my blog.

Hope this helps :)