4500... That is how many pictures that I took in 2008. That is with MANY cub scout events, trip to Disneyland, two trips for Stacey (one to Palm Springs and one to Minnesota), cub scout camp, birthdays, United Cerebral Palsey events, a friends wedding, Christmas and our first MAJOR snow is lots of years. I can't be that I took that many and it will be interesting to see how many I take this year!!
1 comment:
Well, I think you beat me. I ended up backing up over 2500 onto a CD . . . however that isn't counting the hundreds I tossed in the trash. Aren't digital cameras just the best idea, no more negatives to keep just in case you need them (and I never did need them) and you can take as many pictures as you like without worrying that you may be running out of film! Oh happy day!
Post a Comment