Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Quiet January

I haven't posted in a while because I really don't have anything much to post. January and February are quite quiet for me and my family (atleast picture and main event wise) We are into our second week of school and Kaleb has been working on a state report for his English. He's also doing well with Math, Geography, Science, History, Spelling and Reading. I don't think that I'm forgetting anything there. We are geering up for our Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts in February with "Take me out to the Ballgame" theme. Doug is healing nicely from his run in with his pocket knife to his left index finger on Kaleb's birthday. We had been given some wrong advice at the ER when he got his 8 stitches and so when he went to the dr to get them removed it reopened at bit and he had to start from scratch a bit (but not with the stitches atleast) The joke around the house is don't give Doug a knife.
Well, Blessings to everyone who reads this and Happy New Year, I can't believe that we are in 2009 already!

2 comments:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

My friends over at Critter Farm, near Portland, have been posting about the torrential weather y'all have been having. How's your place doing? Any flooding? I'm sure between the heavy snow and the rain, there have been a lot of stay-inside days for you! Hope you start to dry out a bit before the next storm hits.

UCP said...

OK, so I have the cutest wife ever!

Its hard for me to be humble when I realize I married UP!

You bring such sweetness into my life that without it I'd be a lesser man without it.

Sometimes I just want the whole world to know how amazing you are (but then I realize I'd have to share you...I no wanna share you; you all mine) :)