Thursday, March 12, 2009

Roller Skating

Doug, Kaleb and I joined our friends Kelly, Trisha, Kelsey and Sophie for a fun evening of Roller Skating. I hadn't been in SOOO long but eventually got the hang of it. Here are all my photos...


Kaleb in his usual position... so he won't fall down...


Doug and Kaleb between being out on the rink... I think that Kaleb was taking a break.

Kaleb...

Kaleb


Sophie, Kelly and Kelsey...




Funny Kelsey...


Cute Little Sophie...


Me... On skates... I thought that it was like riding a bike ;o)


Kaleb and Me...


Trisha and Me...


Trisha and Kelsey


Sophie, Trisha and Kelsey...
We had a fun time and then went to Red Robin afterwards...
Great Time!!

2 comments:

UCP said...

Too stinking cute...makes me wish I had got on skates (course then i'd need traction to recover) :)

CaliforniaGrammy said...

What a fun time skating! Ken and I spent many many Sunday afternoons skating in the huge basement of the First Congregational Church in Pasadena when we were in the junior high and high school youth group over 50 years ago! Great memories. I'm sure you all worked up a good appetite, so you can't go wrong with Red Robin's after a fun time like that.