Doug, Kaleb and I went to Prineville for Easter weekend where we were quite busy with easter egg hunts, dying eggs, BB gunns, dinners and riding dirt bikes on the track. Kaleb always has a great time!!

Kaleb only got 3 eggs during his age groups hunt.

Logan, my cousin's son, after his hunt.

Kaleb and Logan dying eggs before the easter bunny came.

Brooklynn, Kyle's daughter, trying to decide which color to use first...

Sweet Brooklynn...

Another one of Brooklynn...

I found one!!

Looking for eggs!!

Bubbles!!

Kaleb getting tips from Kyle...

Kaleb took a dive on the bike, he did well, and then eventually got back on the bike to have more fun riding!!

Another one of Kaleb getting air!!

Logan catching air on his quad!

"Ready... Set... Go!"
(Logan won, his quad is faster then Kaleb on the dirt bike)

Kaleb playing on the track!

Kaleb and Logan...
We had a great time that weekend!!
1 comment:
Boy, those cousins have cool toys! Great way to spend an Easter weekend . . . that sweet little Brooklynn has a beautiful name too. What a cutie pie trying to figure out what color to dye her cracked egg. I can fondly remember the days when I would stay at the table, long after my sisters and brother were done with their eggs, to see how intense I could get the egg color on my eggs. But nowadays they have way better dyes than they did when I was a kid.
Post a Comment