This is about a homeschool mom, her dear husband and their video game crazy son and their life together.
Friday, April 03, 2009
Initial Cards
Here is a recent photo that I took of two cards that I created for a recent catalog party. I thought that I would also post it here. It was fun to creat the same card but with different colors. It gives each card it's own unique feel, even though it is the same card. They were both done with Close To My Heart papers and ribbon.
(The candle is something I also created that I'll explain about later.)
I love your Initial Cards. Isn't it amazing what color combinations and paper patterns can give the same design a totally unique feel . . . from very feminine to quite masculine. I'm glad you're having fun with what I call the "new generation craft" . . . I'm so amazed at the selection of "tools of the trade" that are available for the consumer. I love seeing all the papers, etc., at JoAnns and Michaels, and Hobby Lobby. I know, if I were living in a larger space and had lots of storage, and had unlimited funds, that I would dive into this craft myself. So I just wait until we're visiting Sandra where she has a huge craft room full of everything you'd ever need for card-making and scrapping and we "play and play and play!"
2 comments:
I love your Initial Cards. Isn't it amazing what color combinations and paper patterns can give the same design a totally unique feel . . . from very feminine to quite masculine. I'm glad you're having fun with what I call the "new generation craft" . . . I'm so amazed at the selection of "tools of the trade" that are available for the consumer. I love seeing all the papers, etc., at JoAnns and Michaels, and Hobby Lobby. I know, if I were living in a larger space and had lots of storage, and had unlimited funds, that I would dive into this craft myself. So I just wait until we're visiting Sandra where she has a huge craft room full of everything you'd ever need for card-making and scrapping and we "play and play and play!"
bring back the Cupcake Bites :)
I am proud of you getting your business going again...you are so creative and it should be shown to everyone.
Love you, me
Post a Comment