Kaleb took a few photos at camp (only 14) and I thought that I would post a couple of the better ones :) Atleast he pulled it out and shot acouple for this mom!!
They went canoeing and he had a fun time doing that. His favorite event he told us later was the zip line!
Here his is waiting for his turn!
This was an after picture. The first one was him homesick, I think during quiet time, and I decided not to post it.
This is a picture of his cabin mates! There was only 6 of them in his group.
Next up, cub scout camp at the beach the last weekend of July. Doug is going to that one with him! They'll have a fun time!!
2 comments:
Kaleb did a great job in capturing camp life (in his eyes), just a great job. And it really looks like he had a good time. Homesickness just comes with the territory, that's just part of the first couple days of going to camp.
I wish I could have gone with him, but the again if I had I wouldn't have had such a great time with you.
Post a Comment