Kaleb and Doug just recently got back from Cub Scout Camp at the coast and I thought that I would share some pictures with you...

Kaleb does a good job at BB guns.
Takes after his dad!!

Kaleb playing in the tidepools on an afternoon!

Great shot of father and son!!

Six boys and the much needed 4 dads!

The boys joined a few other packs and did a fun skit!

The Oregon Coast! Great weather they had. While Portland baked (107 degrees for two days) they had sun and rain!

One buddy played injured!

Kaleb being carried, and later one stick cracked and down he came. Hurt his backside a bit!

Kaleb at the entry way into his tent,
I believe he is whittling!
He had a good time. A little long for him as this was the first time that he was at camp for 5 nights. Atleast dad was there to help him through a little home sick for mom!
1 comment:
What a great experience for both father and son! Lots of great memories to last a life time. Our mid-west family are quite active in Scouts and love it.
Post a Comment