Doug, Kaleb and I went to the beach with our friends the Hamiltons. We had a great time. Here are some of the many pictures we took!

Doug had found this starfish while the tide was going out that evening before dinner at Mazatlan's.

Kaleb enjoyed playing in the surf when we first got to the beach. We found a great beach by the nearby casino resort.

This is actually the next day in Pacific City. It was a great place to go play in the ocean or play in the sand. I was also amazed at the amount of surfers that were there.

Kaleb, Kaity and Jess waiting for lunch at Tillamook Cheese! Later we would have ice cream for dessert! Kaleb's fell and Doug and I shared ours with him and we came to like mine, Rootbeer Float! Love it!!

Jess and Kaleb playing on the sand!

Georgeous day at the beach in Oregon!

The group of us, including the sleepy baby, Jeremy. He was such a trooper, dealling with double ear infections!

Jessica!

Sisters, Jessica and Kaitlyn.

Doug and I

The Hamiltons... Jeff, Jeremy, Jessica, Kaity, and Sarah.
We had a great time and would love to do it again with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment