Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge Part 1-The Lodge

We went to Great Wolf Lodge in Washington for Doug and I's 17 year anniversary. We made it a family affair since we love our son too much to leave him home. And we have a great time with him too. We only went for one night but we got to use the waterpark for two days.

I thought that I would post the pics of our time in the lodge first. I have too many photos just to post once... picture overload!!
Beautiful Christmas Tree in the lodge!!

Doug and Kaleb by the front doors!
The front sign as you come in. A lot of friends who have visited have taken pictures out by the sign but it was so cold (32 as a hight) that we did all our pics indoors!!
More lodge!!
The fireplace!

It's snowing in the lodge!!
(it's actually soap flakes)

The lodge looking toward the water park.

Doug, Kaleb and I... Don't know why we put Kaleb down below us, he looks even smaller here then us.

Kaleb and Doug infront of the fireplace right before we left for home.
Kaleb and I infront of the fireplace right before we left for home.

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Happy Anniversary . . . seventeen years! WahoooO! What a beautiful place to celebrate.