This was the first time that the Taylor's had been to a water park together! Doug doesn't enjoy playing in water much, but enjoyed the 1,000 gallon bucket dump and the hot tub and Kaleb you need to push him a bit but enjoys it in the end!

Kaleb in the wave pool... which was my favorite!

Kaleb and his buddy Kyle, another homeschool friend!

Kaleb coming off the blue slide, Kaleb and I's favorite of the two slides!

Kaleb heading up to the start of the blue slide.

Doug and Kaleb just about getting dumped on by "the bucket".
All 1,000 gallons of the water!

Kaleb and Doug playing before getting dowsed!

More playing with his friend Kyle.

And more of the same!

Being a boy!


Kaleb and his friend Grant!

My favorite part, besides being with my family, was this wave pool. It was so relaxing. When I got home I still felt that I was riding those waves!


This was up a couple of flights of stairs and over looked a big chunck of the park. At the top of the picture you can see the big bucket that my husband so loved getting dumped on from.
No comments:
Post a Comment