Kaleb and I have been recently study biology and having fun with experiments of different kinds. Yesterday we did one and started one that would take about a week.

This is the experiement that will take a week. Plant A is the base and plant B is the actual experiment. To see what will happen to a plant when it has nothing that it needs. Doug, Kaleb and I were talking later and is feeling bad for plant B but it needs to be done! Hopefully it won't be too far gone and can use it later!

This was experiment two. We took white carnations and turned them colors. We ended up with green, blue, pinky orange, and close to purple. One thing that we realized was that you need ALOT of food coloring and very little water. It takes a little bit but it's fun to see!
It was fun to do these!!
1 comment:
What a great experience this is for Kaleb. I sure hope plant B isn't too far gone by the time the week is up. I love Gerbera daisies. They come in such beautiful vibrant colors.
And the carnations experiment is cool too. I've never done it myself and always thought it was cool to have a carnation corsage to identically match a prom dress. . . many many years ago!
Good job teacher!
Post a Comment