I just wanted to post real quick as I'm dead tired and really need to hit the hay and relax after such a crazy day. Today was Doug's radiothon for his work, United Cerebral Palsy. It was broadcasted on KFIS... the fish! It is a very popular christian radio station in the Portland area. I decided to help Doug most of the day today. We all (Kaleb included) got up at 4am to be at the radio station at 5am. The event started at 6am. I left at abou 12:30 and headed home, thinking that I would be staying home, I took a power nap and feeling pretty good, went back and helped until the end at 6pm and then we finally got out of there at about 6:30pm. It was a good day but I'm VERY tired and I wouldn't be surprised that Kaleb is asleep (he was such a trooper and good help).
Good night!!
1 comment:
But wait . . . you didn't tell your readers how you did, or rather how the UCP Radiothon did. Curious minds need to know! Good for all of you, that's what "family" is all about . . . we pitch in and help each other!
Post a Comment