Doug, Kaleb and I just got back from a fun two days at Great Wolf Lodge in Washington. Kaleb had invited a friend and it was nice for him to have a buddy with him. Here are just a small part of the pics that I took and they are the best ones!

Here we are, compliments to Jon, for taking this picture.

Kaleb in the water park part of the lodge.

Kaleb and Jon at the lodge sign.

Kaleb and Jon coming off the river run tube. I finally went on it and loved it!

Here Jon, Doug and Kaleb are at the arcade with the bounty... they both got orange stuffed snakes, small deck of playing cards and a watermellon taffy.

Kaleb playing magicquest. Here he is battling the dragon.

Me, of course, with Jon's wolf ears that he and Kaleb got with there meal.

The four of us at Dinner. Kaleb, Jon and I had sliders and Doug had a chicken wrap. Good food!
1 comment:
What a fun get-away. I remember taking trips with the girls each bringing a friend. It makes it more fun for everybody, a win-win time. Not sure about the ears, though!
Post a Comment