Look What I Found??
I still can’t believe that I found this little jem at a last day garage sale! I feel like it was calling my name…. “Stacey…. I’m yours! Just take me home…”
It was only $5!!! It’s the perfect place for all my scrapbook paper and books that I’m working on and such!!
It will be going into my new craft room, which is grey and white right now. And so now I’m trying to figure out what to do with it.
It’s about hip heighth. Which is the perfect size to put my cricut machine on!
If you have any suggestions about what I should do with it, it would be greatly appreciated!!
1 comment:
What do you mean "what to do with it" . . . fill it up, close the doors, and put your Cricut on it. What a find! And you certainly can't beat the price . . . congratulations!
Post a Comment