Thursday, September 06, 2012

Kaleb’s Fall 2012 School Schedule

A friend of Kaleb’s posted their school schedule and I thought that I would post what Kaleb will be doing this year… at home, our co-op and a “mythbusters” class.

Explorations in Literature

Pre-Algebra with “Fred”

Foundations of Character (with history)

PE and Health

Laws, Laws, Laws (science)

It will be a fun fall with all this activity. With his co-op on Monday’s, I will have that one day “off” from teaching.  And then for two hours on Saturday’s, he’ll be going over to a local community college and taking a class on the laws of science. This is with one of our co-op’s because one mom teaches science at this community college.

We’ll be “officially” starting school on the 17th!! Here’s to the new school year!!

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Sounds like a full schedule. I'm glad you have a "day off" . . . you need to plan something fun for YOU on that day!