Thursday, September 05, 2013

What’s up with the Taylor’s… Sept. 1, 2013

Okay, it’s no longer the first but I thought that I would save that date and post again later. It is Sept. 5, 2013 and 9:28 on my computer.

I just thought that I would post a little on my blog.

We haven’t done much this summer. And this weekend was no different. It was nice and the weather is still nice. I did end up going and seeing The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. I’ve read all five of the books in this series and it was a good movie too!

What book has been next to me this week… The last in the series of the Mortal Instruments. Number 6 doesn’t come out until 2014. Awe man…. Will just have to give another of her series a try.

In the World of Boy Scouts… Doug and I have been gearing up for popcorn selling. There aren’t as many scouts left selling but we are doing what we can for those that are still selling.

Our great Co-op…  I love how Kaleb has grown and is a part of the group with this co-op!! I drive 22 minutes (plus or minus) He has been involved with two groups this summer… Disc Golf and Airsoft… It’s been great for him, even with not being such a good shot at Disc Golf. I’ve also signed him up for some classes that will start on the 16th… Biology (apparently a must for 9th graders in public school), study hall, and PE.

What’s new… Doug mentioned that he (and when he needs Kaleb) wants to help with some cooking, to give me a little break each week. It will be nice to not have to think about fixing two meals a week.

Well, I think that sums things up well. Hopefully I’ll post another one sooner then later!

No comments: