
The Next day we went down south about an hour to Legoland. It was a lot of fun to see everything in the park build of lego's. I think that I got so many pictures of K with various lego statues to walpaper his room! Especially all the Star Wars and Knights.
K and I in the Knights land (like they do with Disney) We spent quite a bit of time there, riding one ride twice!
This is K's flower that he built for Legoland's spring in bloom. It was a neat part of our Legoland experience for K to make the "bloom" part of the flower. Legoland does this in April every year.

Here is his "planted" flower. It was fun to see it part of the flower garden.
After we exhausted ourselves, we found a restaurant called Claim Jumper (we loved it when D and I lived down here) and then returned for an early night back to the hotel to watch King Kong. We would be getting up at 6am for early admission to Disneyland!


No comments:
Post a Comment