I've started trying to write out what K and I do for homeschooling and I thought that I would go ahead and put it here.
For the week of May 1st.
Monday:
Math Lesson 125
Phonics page 21+22
Handwriting-E's and Put
Reading
World HIstory page 72
Tuesday:
Math Lesson 126
Phonics Page 23 and 24
Handwriting-blesses and Trust
Reading
Children's History of the World chapter 15 (Olympic Games)
Wednesday:
Math Lesson 127-128
Phonics Page 25-26
Handwriting-obey, happy and Man
Reading
Children's History of the World chapter 16 (Rome Founded)
Thursday:
East day since K will spend the morning in class
Reading
World History
Friday:
Math Lesson 129
Phonics Page 25-26
Handwriting-Scripture verse
Reading
Children's History of the World chapter 17 (Assyria)
Well, that is what we'll be doing for next week. I hope that I can keep up with this schedule till then end of the school year.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment