Thursday, April 27, 2006

Our 3rd day on Vacation


Our third day found us getting into Disneyland an hour early. We took advantage of it by going to Fantasyland and Tomorrowland (and of course Space Mountain) and riding some of those rides. It was fun to get to the front gates when they were opening and be involved with the countdown to open the Disneyland gates


After a very busy morning, D took K over to Tom Sawyer Island while I went to ride the Haunted Mansion. It didn't take me long so I joined them while K played in all the caves and stuff.


In the afternoon we tried our hand at Disney's newest park, California Adventure. It's been there for a while but very new to us. We went on the Grizzly River Run which surprisingly K loved! I didn't get too wet but K and D did, atleast it was nice out so they could dry out.


Here they are after our trek down the rapids!!


This is a pic of D and I that K took. He is getting better and better at taking pic's and want to whenever mom had the camera out. We were taking a break after our busy day and heading back to the hotel. We came back that nite and watched the fireworks and rode on more rides.

No comments: