
Time sure flies when you're having fun!!
We went to the Crossing Over ceremony at Cub Scouts. We originally thought that it was just for the Webelo's that were moving up to Boy Scouts but it was for all of them. And K was first up!!
They asked for K to stand up with his mom and Dad (I didn't because I wanted to take pics) and they started taking off his hat and his bandana (I was trying to figure out the word for this but couldn't remember, oh well...) and they had him walk across the little bridge and they put the wolf colors on him. It was exciting thing to happen.
We are so proud of K. He is turning into a great boy!!
2 comments:
He IS turning into a great boy . . . but he's always been a great kid! In Girl Scouts when you go from being a Brownie- you "fly up" to being a Girl Scout. Since I've never had boys I don't know what it's called for a Cub Scout. So what is K? What is a "wolf" in Boy Scout language?
I just enlarged the picture of K and adored his incredible smile. He's feeling pretty good about crossing that bridge to a new chapter of scouting!
Post a Comment