Friday, August 25, 2006

Summer fun...





















Just a quick email as D and I are headed out for a much needed "date night" We are going to see Pirates again...There was so much that happened that it needed to be seen twice...

These pics were taken at a near by park that I take K to regularly and this time we met some of our homeschool friends there. They have a great lake with a beach that the boys played in.

We've been enjoying our summer, how about all of you??

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

SL! So glad to have you back . . . I've been lax in checking in on you since this has been up since Friday? K is sure growing up to be a handsome young boy. What a nice lake to have so close by. Summer is almost over . . . I can't believe it's gone by so fast! When does homeschooling start—or do you start whenever you want?