Saturday, July 22, 2006

I'm Olive Green...

I thought that I would try this little quiz, I'm always a sucker for them...

You Are Olive Green

You are the most real of all the green shades. You're always true to yourself.For you, authenticity and honesty are very important... both in others and yourself.You are grounded and secure. It takes a lot to shake you.People see you as dependable, probably the most dependable person they know.

What Color Green Are You?

5 comments:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

The heat must be getting to you SL . . . I'll say "Hookers Green" and leave it at that. . .

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Okay, okay, I give up . . . what's this all about? You start out saying "You Are Olive Green" and then you end up asking What Color Green Are You? I don't get it!

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Hey Miss Olive Green . . . we need a new post!

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Your blog is subtitled The Taylor Family and Their Daily Life . . . so what have the Taylors been doing over the last month? Huh? Huh? Huh?

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Okay, now I'm starting to worry! Where are you?