Just a quick post tonight as it is 11:21pm and we as a family had to get up early this morning for my dear husbands gallbladder surgery. It went very well and he should recover like the next guy--down for about a week but back to work next monday. I do have to share something funny with you, something that seems to follow this families landmarks.
Lets see, this event has followed us since the day we got married. It showed up as we were walking out of the church following our 'I do's'. It showed up after we had moved all of our belongings to our first home that we owned. After our sons birth, it decided to welcome our new little bundle in the morning, looking out the window. Also, waiting to hear about how D's surgery went, I looked out the window and there it was, several times today. It never stays around but we are always looking for it to come. By now you are probably wondering what "it" is ...
It is...
SNOW!!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
Hey - I thought it was KIDNEY stones, not gall stones! What'sup with that D? Must be getting close to the big Four-O! Could that be? I've been there - done that - and you're right, he'll be back on his feet in no time at all!
I was wondering if you guys had snow? I saw it on the news and thought of you . . . what fun, it IS winter time. We had weather in the 90s when we went to Jenn's for Thanksgiving! But now we're ourside of Santa Barbara and it's been in the 40s. What a difference!
Post a Comment