Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Countdown to Disney....

I can't wait!!
We are going to Disneyland on Sunday and I'm excited to get away.
We'll be at Disneyland for 4.5 days and spend one day at Legoland. We'll be seeing two new area's at Legoland. At Disneyland the stuff that we haven't done are the Finding Nemo, Tower of Terror, Screamin', the Blue Bayou and I'm hoping that they are doing a soft opening for the Toy Story ride.
I'm aiming for us to do all the rides this time. It'll be interesting to see which rides K likes. Two years ago he loved the River run and space mountain.
It's also supposed to be about 20 degrees warmer then here at home! I'm kind of hoping that home has rain while we are gone, so I know it was really worth it :)
Here's 5 more days left!

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Are you driving or flying? Wow . . . four-and-a-half days. That should make for some good fodder for your blogging fans! Have a super time—and then again, how can you not?