Thursday, April 03, 2008

My Latest project


I've been having so much fun lately that I've felted my 2nd bag. I didn't post the first one because it didn't turn out the way I wanted it too. I've also found a great website to get some great yarn and with great prices!!

I'm now starting a bag that will be what I carry my knitting around in :) I think that most of my projects will be felted ;)

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Oops, I missed this post! How pretty that bag turn out. I've seen some of those felted bags before, in fact my niece who lives in Seattle started out knitting by making one of the felted purses, and it turned out beautiful. Hmmm. . . maybe I should try it, but on second thought I don't need ANOTHER thing to dive in and get excited about, if you know what I mean!