Thursday, July 03, 2008

Field Day

It's been a little while since I've posted but wanted to add some pictures of Kaleb during field day.
With his participant ribbon and certificate. He got a lot of 2nd and 3rd ribbons, but I didn't take a picture of that. How goofy I am!


Here is is at the standing long jump. I think that he got second place for that jump :)


He's not very good with the jump rope...but he did give it a try!!

It was a fun day and I hope that we have the opportunity to do it again next year with our homeschool group!

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Good shot of Kaleb's jump . . . you caught him in mid-air! What a fun time to get together with all the other home-schoolers. Have a great summer!

(We'll be in Cascadia off and on until October. We'll fit a trip to Seattle to see Ken's family, and a trip to Michigan to see our daughter and family...plus host some visitors for six weeks!)