Sunday, May 16, 2010

Scout Jam Awards

Scout Jam was good to our boys this year. They got a total of 4. Two troop awards and 2 individual awards. The individual awards were "most friendly" and what the boys had to do was get signatures from everyone. Kaleb's buddy Jon got 2nd on that one and another scout from our troop, Henry, got first.
Our 2nd runner up Award for Patrol Yell.

Best Overall Troop Gateway... (they created a "gate" at the head of our troop area of tents) We've won this award multiple times in the past years!

These are the only two pics I have. Doug is the "Historian" for our troop and so whatever we get, it comes home with us. I'm hoping that other dad took pictures that I can get later!

Kaleb had a great time!

1 comment:

kalebsmum said...

Apparently Henry got a back pack, knife and some other stuff for winning most friendly and Jon got a knife (and some other stuff I think) for coming in second.