Monday, May 17, 2010

Scout Jam Pictures

These are pics that I took off of some of our scout dad's facebook site to show a little of what happened at Scout Jam.
This is the whole troop. Kaleb is just about front center, he's the boy in front center of two dads that are in back.

These were a couple of our boys. I believe Kaleb is in the center.

Kaleb, right side, facing the camera. I don't know what they are doing here.

Kaleb and another scout buddy in front of their gate that they won 1st place on.

Some of our group, with Kaleb and Doug in front, looking over what was happening during the weekend.

I belive Kaleb was helping hold the beam in place while they put together the gate.

They had a lot of fun but came home exhausted!

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Wow, how did I miss these postings? It looks like they all just had a blast. Don't you just love scouting!