Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Spring Beach Trip 2011

This last weekend Doug, Kaleb and I rented a friends beach house and enjoyed going away for the busyness of the city! We took a step we usually don’t and invited our friends and another friend for Kaleb. I was thinking that we wouldn’t have the best weather because of the forcasters and then our drive there was very wet but when we all work up it was blue sky and when a window was open, you could hear the waves. What a place to stay and visit!

030511 beach doug and I stump (2)

Doug and I in the stump. Our friends daughter is photobombing us (that is when someone ends up in your photo that you didn’t expect there… it was new to us)

030611 adults 3 best

Our last day, getting ready to leave. We so enjoyed the time away with our friends!

030511 Sunset 7

After someone said for us to look at the sunset, I had to run to the beach to get this photo!

030511 beach trampoline 1

Our boys loved to play on the trampoline! They were on it once it was nice out.

030611 beach house

The beach house! We’ll have to go again!

030611 trampoline kale and Gabe 3

Kaleb with our friends son. They got along really well.

We will definitely have to go again and I’ll also post some of the fun pictures that I took. Camera’s can be so fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's my cousin Tim! :) Looks like a fun time had by all. :)

CaliforniaGrammy said...

What a fabulous "beach house!" Absolutely gorgeous. And what fun to spend it with another family so Kaleb had company too!