I probably shouldn’t call it my room. Even though I’m the one decorating and organizing it and moving things out of it that I don’t want in it.
I should start out with how this all came about. Doug and Kaleb had built a “man cave” in the garage and so I had asked it I could have our computer room and make it my own. So Doug agreed that I could have it to do with as I wished (except our main computer will stay)
So, I’ve been SLOWLY organizing and putting things in different places and moving some stuff (usually it's crafting or decorating items) in that has been scattered around the house.
What are my next steps then?? One is to get Kaleb's computer and the desk it sits on into his room! We thought it better in his room then in the man cave. He'll use it more there. Then I'll need to paint it. Or maybe I should say that I need to find a paint color first, and that will take me a little bit. I love what paint does to a room, I just don't like making the mistake of choosing the wrong color. I've also seen some picture frames that would go nice on the wall filled with all sorts of friends and family.
I can't wait till it's done. It will take a while but I'll have fun doing it!! And then enjoy the results!
2 comments:
Did she tell you that the room was once the family's computer room? :)
Yep, it's me (her hubby) hijacking the laptop and apparently her blog password...
Post a Comment