Thursday, June 21, 2012

My None Weekly Journal… June 22, 2012

Yes, I had thought that the journal that I would post would be a weekly fun journal but it was not meant to be. So, here I am, just about three weeks later and now just updating.

In my life this week… Allergies!!! I can’t believe that they have been affecting me as they have. Sinus pressure (OMGosh!!) and woke up yesterday with a massive sore throat! Feeling better today and hoping that I’m on the other side of it Smile

In our homeschool this week… We are done with school, his 7th grade year. Tomorrow I will be joining LOTS of other homeschoolers for our local homeschool convention.

This week in Boy Scouts… Mondays are our meeting nights and this last one was spent at a small indoor water park in Clackamas. We do this twice a year so the younger scouts can get some of their requirements. Kaleb isn’t the water child that I had wanted him to be but he said that he had fun and liked this park better then one that was nearby.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… We decided to go up North to Canada for a couple of days in July. I’m also researching a cruise for the three of us (we like having Kaleb along) for our 20th Anniversary to the Caribbean.

My favorite thing this week was… a little bit of warm weather, but it doesn’t seem to last long.

Things I’m working on… I’ve been working on organizing my homeschool bookshelf. Putting things away or throwing stuff away that we don’t need anymore. It’s just about done and feels good to be ready and organized for next September.

I’m reading… I’ve been reading a set of books by Joanne Campbell Slan that are scrapbooking mysteries. Her last book came out in April and can’t wait for the next one!!

What I’ve scrapbooked… I just finished a digital book through Creative Memories and got it in the mail and Tuesday of our trip to Egypt and Israel! I’m also trying to get Kaleb’s school book up to date so that way I don’t need to think about if for another year.

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Seems like you've got a busy summer going here. So sorry your allergies are bugging you so much though. Wow, 20th anniversary coming up? A Caribbean cruise would be an awesome way to celebrate. And we've been on many and the kids have a blast. There's lots of things for them to do leaving you and Doug some "alone time" as well.