Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Homeschool's done for today...

May 2nd--

I've managed to get all my homeschooling done for yesterday and while I fix lunch K will be finishing up phonics, writing and then after lunch I'll read to him about the greeks. He has already done math (thou it took him 1.5 hours) and reading.

One interesting thing happened today: K and I were at the library, picking up books and videos and I saw an advertizement for Over The Hedge (a movie that we want to see when it comes out) I turned it over and it was advance screening tickets. Yeah!! So, K and I will meet up with Dear Dad (k's, not mine) and see it that night. We will have to get inline mega early so we make sure that we get seats. It sould be fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember, Uncle Jerry is a Greek..