Sunday, April 03, 2011

Decorating part 2

Well, I got Kaleb's computer in his room after organizing and moving some small pieces of furniture to get it in there. He has so much in his room now that I wonder if it will always be messy now (it doesn't help that he is sick now and relaxing to get over it). So, the next step is taking down a shelf in the "closet" (we had been using it for his computer) and then painting it (Oh by the way, I'm talking about my room now). I've picked out the color (with the help of Doug). It is called African Elephant Grey but looking at the strip now, I kind of like the shade darker called Grecian Antiquarian Gray. I'm just afraid of picking the wrong color. I had wanted something a little darker. Maybe I'll just go for it :) Hopefully I'll pick up the color this week. I want my room done already!!

1 comment:

CaliforniaGrammy said...

What fun to have your own room. I now have my own room, which I call my "studio" and it is fabulous to have ... especially after living in such confined spaces for the last 12 years. I'm curious to your choice of gray for walls of all the colors from which to choose?